Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Does this mean we're posting again?

I hope so..

I moved recently into an apartment in Coolidge Corner!

The first Friday night we were there we had a nice roomate bonding dinner.


The Lamb chops were marinated in yogurt with cumin and tumeric, and then rubbed with some more spices before broiling for a couple of minutes on each side, making sure to follow Xiaoxi's law: don't second guess your meat and leave it in the oven for a bit longer - it'll be overdone.
The rice was steamed with some cheapo saffron, and then I mixed in some coconut milk after it was cooked.

For dessert, Raina, one of my new roomates, made bread pudding with garam masala spices.
Unfortunately we didn't take a picture.

Hopefully now that I've moved out (which actually happened a month ago) I, and maybe others, will start posting again on a more regular basis, so we can share more food adventures and drool over pictures. Speaking of which does anyone wanna find or write a post about how to take good food photography?

No comments:

Post a Comment